On December 9th, 2019, the Municipal Council of Lunkavita, together with the Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration of Romania, signed a Grant Contract of the CBC – Practice Firms – Innovative Methodology for Professional Training and Educational Cooperation at the Bilateral Level Romania-Ukraine funded by the European Union in the framework of the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020.
The Lead partner of the project is Lunkavita village, the partners are Izmail State University of Humanities, “Sf.Luca” postliceal sanitary school Tulcea and Youth Public Organization “New European Generation”.
The project was developed within the priority of the Programme “Institutional cooperation in the educational field for increasing access to education and quality of education”. The general objective of the project is improving accessibility and employability in the labor market of 360 students and high school students from Romania and Ukraine, by developing the knowledge and skills necessary for a modern labor market, flexible and dynamic through inter-institutional collaboration in education across borders.
The specific objectives of the project are:
– Facilitating the access of 360 high school students and students from Tulcea County and the Odessa region to 24 professional training courses on the labor market and specialized counseling and professional guidance services to improve the insertion process by involving them in innovative activities of complementary and virtually entrepreneurial education within 35 practice firms;;
– Prevention of socio-professional marginalization and increase the transition from school to active life for 100 high school students and students from Tulcea county and the Odessa region through cross-border educational actions aimed at organizing 2 Cross-border Fairs of Practice Firms, 2 Experience Exchanges in the field of entrepreneurship and the operationalization of 2 CBC-FeRoUa bilateral online platforms for simulation of economic and e-CPO operations for counseling and professional guidance;;
– Increasing the quality and diversity of educational programs in Tulcea county and the Odessa region by strengthening and promoting a bilateral partnership network of 10 educational units, endowing 3 laboratories and 3 workshops and the specialization of 40 teachers through 2 innovative courses and 4 transboundary methodical meetings.
The total budget of the project is 330 000,00 Euro.
The following activities are envisaged within the project:
– 9 training courses for 135 high school students and students from Odesa region;
– equipment of 1 practice firms laboratory;
– practical operation of the CBC-FeRoU platform and provision of consultations to 10 young people for writing business plans and starting business on their basis;
– organization of experience exchange and cross-border business modeling fair (virtual enterprises) for high school students and students of both countries.