MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
IZMAIL STATE UNIVERSITY OF HUMANITIES (Izmail, Ukraine)
CAHUL STATE UNIVERSITY “BOGDAN PETRICEICU HASDEU” (Cahul, Moldova)
“DUNAREA DE JOS” UNIVERSITY OF GALATI (Galati, Romania)
INFORMATIVE LETTER OF INVITATION
We invite you to participate in The International scientific and practical conference VIII DANUBE SCIENTIFIC READINGS
«Economy, science and education in conditions of cross-border cooperation», dedicated to the 11th anniversary of the adoption of the Danube Strategy (EU Strategy for the Danube Region) which will take place on December 8, 2022 at Izmail State University of Humanities
The purpose of the conference: implementation of a comprehensive scientific discussion of the current state of research in the field of economics, science and education in the conditions of cross-border cooperation; providing a platform for the free exchange of opinions and research results on solving the problems of the development of the Danube macro-region.
Doctors and candidates of sciences, teachers, doctoral students, post-graduate students and master’s degree applicants of higher education institutions of Ukraine and abroad are invited to participate in the conference.
Discussions are planned in the following areas:
- Strategy of the European Union for the economy of the region: implementation tools;
- Strategic aspects in managing the development of entrepreneurial activity in the conditions of cross-border cooperation;
- Current socio-legal, psychological, informational and communication aspects of the development of cross-border cooperation;
- Modernization of the management system of educational institutions and ensuring the quality of educational services: experience and innovations;
- Intercultural communication: translation, linguistic and literary studies;
- Interactive forms of scientific and pedagogical cross-border interaction in the Danube region;
- War and historical memory: the experience of the border region.
Conference languages – Ukrainian, English, Bulgarian, Greek, German, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, French (for non-Ukrainian entity).
Forms of participation: distant, virtual.
Participants, who take part in the conference will be sent the certificate of participation. According to the reports of the International scientific and practical conference the collection of papers will be published.
At the request of the participant, publishing of the article is possible in “ISUH Scientific Bulletin”. Section “History” / Section “Pedagogy” (special edition, “B” category) (for additional information, address: email@example.com (Olena Yevgenivna Martynchuk); Collection “Philological Dialogues(for additional information, address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Galina Bohdanivna Raibedyuk)).
It is necessary to fill in a registration on-line form for the scientific and practical conference until December 5, 2022 according to the reference: https://forms.gle/GfKRm3XqgNJAbzaJ9. The report and a scanned copy of the arrangement fee receipt should be sent to the conference organizing committee until December 8, 2022 (inclusively). Materials should be sent to the address: email@example.com.